Search Inside Yourself (SIY)
Born at Google....
Developed at Google and based on the latest in neuroscience research, the Search Inside Yourself (SIY) program teaches attention and mindfulness training that builds core emotional intelligence competencies. This highly interactive program, now taught around the world, is focused on building healthy mental habits for sustained high performance and well being. It is appropriate for leaders, teams, or employees who want to build self-awareness, manage stress reactivity, increase motivation, build career resilience, navigate difficult communications, respond to challenges with empathy and compassion, and thrive in an increasingly complex world.
IDEAL SIZE: < 50 employees
TARGET AUDIENCE: Appropriate for leaders, teams, or groups of employees at organizations of any size
FACILITATION: Larger team programs are best facilitated with 2 teachers.
FORMATS: Offered as a 2-day intensive; 1/2 day team builder; or 6-week series
Let's do the numbers!
Following a recent 6 week SIY course at Qualcomm:
- 73% of participants reported feeling more self-aware (of emotions, thoughts, feelings) and how they impact decision making.
- 63% reported feeling more connected to their colleagues.
- 58% felt better able to manage reactions when triggered under stress.
- 53% reported feeling more skillful at demonstrating empathy when listening to and conversing with colleagues.
- 53% were more aware of a wandering mind or shift in focus.
- 52% were more aware of how their positive or negative attitudes affected their team.
- 100% would recommend the course to colleagues and direct reports!